View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 01:52 AM   #149 (permalink)
Awarlesta Black

MO & IMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sirius R. Hazelwood
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nyx M. Lawrence
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year
Rucole Club Club|| film lyfe || mac and cheese queen|| *exits with trunkshot*

Text Cut: The Kidz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
SPOILER!!: le poop & the fan yes?

“Best friend?” Puck asked raising an eyebrow at Damien and glancing toward Rorie as if asking simply with her face if he was for real. And then the smeller was claiming he hadn’t smelled Rorie…please he was lying so LYING. “Lies…you smelled her.” She nodded as if she was so sure of herself because really she was.

“Right…basket ball how did that go?” She asked curiously and then laughed when he answered her question as if it were possible. “Well then I might have to call you Bat!Kid for a bit.” She grinned mischievously and then her jaw dropped, “I am not a saint! I’m a mischievous pixie at best” Oh god. He had kissed her cheek.

She gave Rorie a look like does this happen a lot? But Rorie was busy yelling about Eden. “Wasn’t it the Hogwarts Welcome committee?” Puck offered not sure, she just seemed like she didn’t care how they had met. But she did give Damien a look. An if you hurt her I’ll murder you by locking you in a room full of pogrebins yeah…depressed and eaten to death. That’s how it would be with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole black View Post
Damien smirked and chuckled as Rorie dismissively relented to his word before attacking into her slice of pizza with the gusto of a starving man. “Yep, besties, partners in crime, Jules and Verne,” He said, he suspected the question was for Rorie, but he couldn’t help jumping in. “Listen Puckenstein! I did not smell her!” He added, rebuffing her accusation. No way he was revealing his Rorie senses, nope, nope, not happening.

“Basketball was alright, she learned pretty quick actually, even managed a few baskets,” Damien said, eating his pizza with as much poise as he could, the boy had been raised with good manner and that still counted, even when eating cheesy, delicious pizza. “You know, I’m not mad at that nickname.” His blue eyes glittered with amusement, which only turned to mischief when the girl’s jaw dropped a moment later. “A pixie? Nahhh, definitely a saint, saint of pizza and toppings.” He said, nodding his head sagely, though he paused in the action once Rorie started-

Shouting about Eden? He hadn’t even known the two girls knew each other. He blinked, watching the pink haired girl with mild curiosity and some concern. “Yeah, something like that…. “ Damien asked. “I think we just bumped into each other and became friends… “ He added, shrugging his lanky shoulders. He had no idea why this was so important, but looking at the face Rorie was making made him want to reach out and pet her hair and calm her down and feed her brownies, instead, he settled for wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

So focused on the pink one was he, Damien hardly noticed Puck’s death glare.

Ror got some pizza bits on her face when she snorted about the 'Puckenstein' part Damien had said. LOL, good one, DAB. She just simply nodded along giving the boy the satisfaction he needs.

They were rambling about some Hogwarts welcoming committee. What the heck was that??? And why wasn't she a part of it?! Shrugging off his arm, she paced back and forth restlessly as Damien explained, noticing Puck's killa look. Rorie held up a hand to her that said, 'Not yet.' and then she turned back to Damien. She got close to his face, narrowing her eyes. "...Just...friends...?"