View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 01:29 AM   #148 (permalink)
nicole black
Dark Force Defense League

DoM & DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
ruari fuller-thompson #FFA3D2
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desdemona M. Evans #6082B6
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Q. Alvey

Ministry RPG Name:
Aslan Rose Evans
Mysteries
x8
Default Pixie and Fairy
you wanna fite? | 💚 nickleback 💚 | Uh, anyway.

Damien smirked and chuckled as Rorie dismissively relented to his word before attacking into her slice of pizza with the gusto of a starving man. “Yep, besties, partners in crime, Jules and Verne,” He said, he suspected the question was for Rorie, but he couldn’t help jumping in. “Listen Puckenstein! I did not smell her!” He added, rebuffing her accusation. No way he was revealing his Rorie senses, nope, nope, not happening.

“Basketball was alright, she learned pretty quick actually, even managed a few baskets,” Damien said, eating his pizza with as much poise as he could, the boy had been raised with good manner and that still counted, even when eating cheesy, delicious pizza. “You know, I’m not mad at that nickname.” His blue eyes glittered with amusement, which only turned to mischief when the girl’s jaw dropped a moment later. “A pixie? Nahhh, definitely a saint, saint of pizza and toppings.” He said, nodding his head sagely, though he paused in the action once Rorie started-

Shouting about Eden? He hadn’t even known the two girls knew each other. He blinked, watching the pink haired girl with mild curiosity and some concern. “Yeah, something like that…. “ Damien asked. “I think we just bumped into each other and became friends… “ He added, shrugging his lanky shoulders. He had no idea why this was so important, but looking at the face Rorie was making made him want to reach out and pet her hair and calm her down and feed her brownies, instead, he settled for wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

So focused on the pink one was he, Damien hardly noticed Puck’s death glare.

the moon:

feminine, intuitive, inner strength, innocence