Thread: Middle Cars
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 12:59 AM   #56 (permalink)
Savannah Granger
Gryffindor

DMLE
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Serena Matthews
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Calvin Criswell
Law Enforcement
Peanut Brittle|Lovable Gryffinpuff Roar Roar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexia Lestrange View Post
Tyler and the gang were lost in the mist of getting on the train, but he seen that Tobias was the first one to get on the and then him so he wasn't worried. Although he was worried about his two best friends and Abby his girlfriend, he couldn't believe that he lost them, especially Abby who he was with. "Why do people have to push and shove getting on the train? "Tyler thoughtto himself. Tyler looked through the compartments looking for his twin brother Tobias. After a few minutes of looking, he found Tobias sitting in a compartment alone.

"Thank goodness I found you Toby, as you know, outside is a freaking mad house! "said Tyler as he took a seat across from him. Where's Savy Kitty and Hugglepuff at, did you see them in the crowd? "Tyler asked him. He cared about his best friends as much as Tobias did, but the four of them were a Gryffinpuff gang, two Hufflepuffs and two Gryffindors. Although they all been friends for ages, they all basically met each other their first year of Hogwarts on this train, a year later Savannah introduced them to Sophia who they automatically added her to the group.
Savannah finally entered the train as she made it through all the craziness of the crowd that was outside. Savannah was usually a calm person, but she didn't like being pushed and shoved by people trying to get onto the train. Shaking her head, Savannah walked down the corridor looking for her best friends and boyfriend Tobias. A few feet ahead she seen Tyler entering a compartment she quicken her pace to where she was behind him. "I'm right here Ty! "said Savannah as she walked into the compartment and sat down beside Tobias.

Savannah looked and seen that all that missing was Sophia which was weird, Sophia was never late, she started to get worried. "I haven't seen Sophy Hugglepuff, I haven't even seen her at the Platform, it's not like to be late."said Savannah honestly before sighing to herself. Resting her head on Tobias shoulder she worried about her little Hufflepuff friend hoping that she was ok. "I'm sure she's ok, if she ran into Kace or someone she knows she'll be ok!"said Savannah to herself. She was very protective of Sophia, she was like a little sister to her, she kept Sophia safe.

So you must like me for me