Thread: Middle Cars
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 12:02 AM   #51 (permalink)
Padfoot_lover1989
Gryffindor
Bundimun

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Austin Lockwood
First Year

Ugh.. why was it so bloody hard to find a empty compartment in the middle of the train? It seems like that he wasn't the only one who liked the middle of the train, everyone else had the same idea as he did. The Gryffindor Lion looked through the compartments looking for a empty one. "Oh come on there has to be one more open, I don't want to sit in the front and definitely not the back! Tobias thought to himself. Although Tobias wasn't giving up, there had to be one compartment left for him and his friends and his twin brother. "Yes! Finally! "said Tobias happily as he found one that was opened as people behind him who was looking for a middle compartment groaned. Shooting them a sorry look Tobias walked in waiting for his friends and twin brother to join him.

That was the thing, people think he was alone, but Tobias was waiting for three more people to join him in this compartment so he wasn't alone. He lost everyone in the crowd while getting on the train, they agreed whoever gotten on the train first they found them a spot, especially it was him. Although he didn't mind, he was glad to find them a spot, he knew that it wouldn't be long until Tyler his twin brother would join him so he wouldn't be lonely. He was worried about Savannah and Sophia, he hoped that they were alright, but they were both strong so they'll find him.

Don't need nobody to save me give up, you know I'm never slowing down!