Thread: Middle Cars
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 11:02 PM   #49 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
Default Cinna, Lux and RORIE TOO OF COURSE ALL YOU GUYS
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

SPOILER!!: CINNA&LUX<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraie View Post
So here she was on the train. Being on the train actually made her more ready to go back than she had been in weeks. Over the summer especially after she found out she didn't get into to the art program she was ready to come back. But about a week ago she got in a mood where she would do anything to not go back.*

Here she was though on the train going back to Hogwarts. So she was going now to find her friends. She clutched her bag full of sketch pads and pencils. She hasn't touched a sketch pad all summer but she kept it close. She peered into one of the compartments. Bam first one and Emmy was in she pulled the door open. "Hey, Em. You picked out a good compartment." flopped down on the other side of Emmy. That window seat was for Kace she knew that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Before Lux could really begin to feel awkward being alone with Emmy, a welcome distraction came in the form of Puck. HAAAAI, PUCK. YOU HAVE BEEN MISSED!! Eagerly the redhead jumped to her feet and hugged her older friend. "Hello!" BEAM. "Of course your owl can stay here!" And waaait, what was this about being a Prefect?!

GASP.

"Wow, congrats! You will do awesome, Puck." Lux knew it already and she was so happy for her friend as she sat back down. She couldn't wait to see who the other new Prefects were, and Bay's replacement had big shoes to fill.

Before she could dwell on that, someone else entered the compartment. CINNA!! But....she wasn't acknowledging her. Why not? Had she done something without realizing it? Confused, Lux had no idea what was going on and it was bad enough having Emmy unhappy with her.

Puck laughed and smiled over to Lux as she hugged her. “Thanks Lux, and I will try and make it back just have to find out who my round-buddy is” she grinned and winked before quickly hugging her friends and running off to find out who the other prefect was. She wasn’t in the other compartment that long honestly. Not before she had turned and run back to the compartment shocked, excited, and HEY CINNA WAS THERE! AND RORIE!

She was excited now…”I did my duties” she laughed. Duty…and climbed into the compartment. “Guys Zander Adair’s the other Prefect” she grinned “so…HAZLEWOOD” she grinned at Rorie and practically squealed happily. “Cinna…I have news” she grinned and took her badge out of her pocket and simply attached it to her robes. “Someone is mental in this school right? Am I right?” She laughed after all she didn’t think she was candidate material really…Jun Kim had even laughed whne she had told him and so had Eden.

“If you guys need…bathrooms” she shrugged and winked, “maybe I can give you a nice password to a bathroom in question?” She offered with a laugh and plopped into an empty spot in the compartment.

“So did you guys have good summers? And we need to come up with a nickname for Rorie…Lemur doesn’t work…we need Bianca’s nicknaming skills in here” she grinned and really wanted her BABE to be in here. Puck sighed suddenly and glanced over toward Lux, "Gabe Banner's the ravenclaw Prefect" she frowned...the only solace was really that she would hang with Zander more than him right?

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________