View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 10:49 PM   #23 (permalink)
SarcasticStrawberry

DMAC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maisey Wilde
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBA?
Ravenclaw

Ministry RPG Name:
Dahlia Blaze
Accidents & Catastrophes
x5
❅ Purple Lightsaber ❅| | Captain Sarcastic |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos.Doodles View Post
Another year, another trip to the trolley lady! Which was weird considering he didn't eat candy anymore. He also wasn't buying any snacks for his friends.

Or maybe he should?

He PROBABLY would.

But really Kyroh just wanted a cauldron cake.

Bouncing on his toes as he joined the line up. He wasn't even focused on who was in front of him until he noticed something on the ground. Leaning down the thirteen year old picked it up. SICKLE.

But...it wasn't his. With a sigh he tapped the person in from of him on the shoulder. "Excuuuuuse me. This isn't my money."
Sugar quills, and peppermint toads, thats what she was going to get. Maybe some chocolate frogs for Bart those were his favorite. Yep she would get those too. She pulled out the money out of the bag.

Clink. Clink. great she dropped some coins. She bent down and picked them all up. She stood straight up again and waited in the line.

Feeling a tap on her shoulder she turned around. "Yeah. I dropped some when I got my money out of my...Kyroh!" Goodness, what year was he now? Third? Dude they grow up fast. She hugged the younger boy. Hope he didn't mind that he was getting one. "How was your summer?" She let go of him. And took the sickle.

Only to hand it back to him. "On second thought you can keep it. Buy something for Dottie." She winked at him. That would give Dot a good to start to start flirting. If she wanted to. Of course. The girl was more than ready. Thanks to Cinna's flirting lesson. Dot had it down pack.

You are Bread!