Thread: Middle Cars
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 10:14 PM   #47 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin View Post
It was time to go back to Hogwarts. It was sad to leave her family, especially Isa, who always cried and said that she shouldn't leave, but Penelope was excited to be returning to Hogwarts. Having hugged her family goodbye and assured her mother that she hadn't forgotten anything and that she had remembered to take her antiallergen potion, Penelope was ready to get on the train. With her trunk and owl stored, Penelope was ready to find somewhere to sit. This term she had a new pet, and Penelope was holding her cat. She entered an empty compartment and found a place to sit by the window. Penelope still hadn't found a good name for the cat. Putting the cat on the seat next to her, she got her sketchbook and a pencil out and started to draw the cat.
It probably would have been smarter to try to find his friends at Kings Cross rather than on the train. But it never occurred to Kyroh. Except....now. Yeah it would have been smarter.

Holding his brand new pet in his hand the newly turned blonde pushed open a compartment door. EMPT- Oh no. PENELOPE!.......

"Hi! Uh...can I sit here?" He wasn't sure about her.....hmmm...what if she still didn't like him???

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}