View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 07:47 PM   #281 (permalink)
Talikins

Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William McLuen
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Erin Dixon
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x5
Talikins|Huffledor|Purple|Ted Velvet| |Lochnessie|Redhead|Bladger|⅓ Ferocious Trio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Worthy looking boys? Dot had no idea what made a boy worthy looking. Was it just GOOD looking, or was it worthy of attention, or was it... something else entirely? She tilted her head and considered carefully before answering. "Worthy... no. But pretty. Muggle ones, though, so not really going my way today." Since she was taking off for 9 months of school or whatever.

Dot stood and brushed her knees sheepishly, since she HAD just said her cat came when called and then hadn't bothered to call him. "Nimbus. C'mere like a good cat." With a foot stomp. It must have worked (somehow), since Nimbus sauntered out from behind a bench looking unconcerned and a bit proud of himself.

"See? Oh, and nice to meet you too." MANNERS.
Worthy was pretty, most of the time unless they were extremely silly then looks were nothing. Education was what this one seemed to need and Abs knew exactly who was the professional at such. Well hello there Ruby Banner. "Do you know Ruby? She could help you with the pretty guy thing. The greatest expert I know out there."Rubes the legend. Rubes that tended to know hot guys like Pheonix who was one great kisser just by the way.

Well done, cat. The fifth year watched. "Impressive. My cat mostly ignores me. Maybe its cause I used to dress him up with fairy wings and he's probably terrified." Her beamy smile was flashed about at the thought of all those times.

"Yeah, yeah. You're what a third year? I'm sure I've seen you before?" Very familiar face for sure.