Thread: Middle Cars
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 06:14 PM   #30 (permalink)
Schroyers
Gryffindor

DMLE
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Lupin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mercy Peckham
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Tempest Chandler
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeasleyGirl View Post
Back to the magical land of Hogwarts. literally

Hugo was excited as any other kid because of obvious reasons and if that wasn't enough, well...plenty of delicious food was waiting for him at the castle. Also, he hadn't eat much so he could devour everything . Mhm, no joking. But probably he was going to end up buying something from the food trolley.

The second year walked through the corridor in search of a compartment, not necessarily an empty one but at least without someone annoying. He randomly opened the door of a compartment, there was a blonde guy. "Whatsup?" said. Hugo couldn't remember if he has seen the guy around the school, "You new?" and most importantly: 'Do you mind if I sit here?' But that question never came.
Here it was, the first person come to visit him. Nemo was sure there would be others, right? Right. Of course there would be. He wasn't sure if he should be glad or disappointed that it was a guy and not a girl? Glad cause he didn't have to let a girl down easily, disappointed cause harmless flirting could have been fun. But it's probably for the best that he didn't.

He looked at the boy, he seemed younger. "Just a bit of reading." with which Nemo shut his book. "No, but i was last term. I'm Nemo Grimm, 5th year Gryffindor." He held out his hand, swearing to Merlin that he wouldn't tolerate another fish joke about his name. "And you are?" The kid seemed pretty outgoing, just walking into a strangers compartment. It was a bit admirable.

Like an AMERICAN.