View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 05:52 PM   #481 (permalink)
Padfoot_lover1989
Gryffindor
Bundimun

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Austin Lockwood
First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah Granger View Post
It was time for another great year at Hogwarts, and she couldn't wait to start her fourth year at Hogwarts. This year was going to be the best yet, not only was her best friend Tyler taken she was now dating his twin brother. Savannah always liked Tobias for a very long time, but she didn't want to ruin her friendship with him. Savannah wondered how anyone as gorgeous as Tobias could like someone like her, she wasn't anything special, she was just her. Walking through the crowded platform Savannah dragged her trunk along looking for her boyfriend and her two best friends. Seeing Tobias her eyes lit up happily at the sight of him. "Toby I missed you so much! "said Savannah as she tackled hugged him as she buried her face into his chest.

Looking around she seen Tyler talking to his girlfriend she looked at him and smiled before looking back at Tobias. Savannah knew Tobias and Tyler for awhile, she knew which one was Tyler and which one was Tobias without any problem. Although they were the same, they did dress a bit differently but not to much, but Savannah knew the difference. "Come on lets go find a spot, I'm sure Ty can find us later! "said Savannah grabbing his hand leading him back to the train.

Tobias almost fell over as Savannah tackled hugged him. "I missed you so much also, it haven't been myself since I saw you last! said Tobias softly but honestly before hugging her tightly. Looking around he looked little Sophy but he didn't see her anywhere in the crowded platform. "Where's Sophy Hugglepuff at?"Tobias asked his girlfriend. Tobias looked at his twin brother and smiled happy that he found someone to love, at least he wasn't the only one who found someone to love. Now the only pers Sri left was Sophia, but being the bubbly Hufflepuff she was, it was bound to happen. Sophia was extremely nice and sweet, anyone would be lucky to have her as a girlfriend.

Tobias nodded before he intertwined hands with her before he looked at his twin brother and winked at him before Savannah dragged him away. He knew that Tyler could find them with no problem, and Sophia could as well, and if they didn't find a spot now they would have to sit in the back. The back wasn't that bad, but they always sat in the middle of the train just because it was in the middle of the train.

Don't need nobody to save me give up, you know I'm never slowing down!