View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 04:44 PM   #547 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Default Wraps it up....
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post
Feeling her lean into him, Luc wrapped one of his arms around her to hold her close into a supportive side-hug. A little relieved that he wasn't the only one feeling a little nervous. "Me too.." He lightly kissed the top of her head before saying, "But.. I don't think you will fail. You always get top grades and we got some other cool adults to help us out." He had his Uncle Charely for help with DADA, the Head of House for Astronomy, his cousin Wade for CoMC, and her uncle for all the great books to help with the other subjects for example. Smiling down at her still. He was starting to feel super confident about it now.
"I just hope Hogwarts will give us the chance to take them. " After that old disease his first year during transferring, the snow in and that crazy book extravagant.. He was keeping on his toes this term again. Blinking away those memories. "Shall we load up our stuff?"
The platform was practically swarming with people this September 1st. Claudette was immensely grateful that she had Luc close and her trunk fixed on her trolley or there was a very big chance she’d lose it. Smiling up at him after he had kissed the top of her head she said "You always know what to say to make me less nervous." It was one of the many things Claudette adored about Luc. "Uncle Leo will give us all the old newt exams to practice on that we can muster." Yes, he was the best.

Steering her trolley closer to the train Claudette leaned in to give Luc a peck on the cheek. "Of course Hogwarts will let us take them. They don’t cancel newts and owls for just anything." She said reassuringly making sure to leave out the 'unless something really bad happens' part. "I'm confident that this will be a good and awesome year for both of us crowned with good grades at the end." Hopefully that was a self-fulfilling prophecy that she had just uttered. It would be nice after a few terms of weird happenings.

"I guess we better load our stuff and find a compartment." Claudette murmured to Luc. Lifting her trunk off the trolley she pushed it onto the train before she hopped on after it with Luc right behind her. Hogwarts here we come!