View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 04:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
Samia

DMLE & DoM
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Freddy Zimmer
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Missa Renaldi
Law Enforcement
x5
Default *crashes Jenn's RP*
*sappysapper* MAJNOO, YO!

SPOILER!!: Biance and little awesome huffie
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurange View Post
When Brian heard that there was a food trolley, you could hardly imagine his relief. Fighting your siblings for breakfast on your last day back home was fun and all, but it did mean that you would be incredibly hungry in a few hours. Which is what Brian was. He was incredibly hungry.

Candy would do, though, until he got to school. Maybe he should ask his mom if she could help him pack some lunch for the next time he had to get on the train. When he got to the food trolley, however, he noticed that there was absolutely nothing familiar. Trust this strange world not to have anything even remotely normal.

WHERE WERE THE MARS BARS? Brian Woods was a very confused eleven year old indeed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeJenn View Post
WHOOSH.

Bianca tossed her hair back and forth like that Smith girl and her scarf over her shoulder. Yes. People, you were allowed to stare. The lioness was also hungry so yes, you were also allowed to feed her with an abundance of snacks and pizza and really anything edible. Plus, her scarf was making her a tad bit hungry as well so naturally the first place she was going to head to was the food trolley.

"YO. Excuse me, I'm older, I might die sooner, I need food first," she said, squeezing past a first year with a brilliant smile.

Why yes. This was how a model smiled. And why yes; Bianca Evelyn Caruso was officially a model and better than Justine who really only had that over her.

He couldn't find a decent compartment, so at least he could buy some candy? So Noel was in line and watching. Watching the girl he had seen prancing around the castle like a queen practically shove a little huffie away and bully her way to get candy.

Noel was about to say something when the little huffie said something himself, Noel laughed - "I don't think the little kid can see the invisible crown on your head," Noel added with a grin.

......................let's be reckless, unaffected, running out until we're breathless
...............let's be hopeful, don't get broken, and stay caught up in the moment