Thread: Middle Cars
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 02:46 PM   #27 (permalink)
Buggy-Boo
Hufflepuff

DoM
Sea Serpent

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emeric Grant
Mysteries
Mommy of 3 <3 <3 <3

SPOILER!!: Adi and all the other people he has found!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Social Badger on the way!

Hehe.

Adi headed towards the front of the train, glancing in at compartments as he moved along. They were slowly filling up but he waved to some familiar faces already there. "It's great to be back, isn't it, Gus?" Adi asked the toad perched on his left shoulder. Gus croaked.

"Hey, Margo!''
The words were out of Adi's mouth the moment he spotted the bouncy girl. He waved to her then slid the compartment door open. "Mind if I stick around for a while?''

Another familiar face!

It was fellow Puffer Norah... sitting all by herself. Maybe she was waiting for her other friends to join her but that didn't stop Adi from poking his head into the compartment.

"Norah! Hey! How are you? Mind if Guster and I join you?" Surely she couldn't miss the toad on his shoulder.

Adi said he would have helped Janelle out as much as he could. After saying goodbye to Jasmine and her at the Platform, he had sprinted off to find his friends so they could stash their trunks and find a compartment for themselves and he quite forgot to ask Janelle which part of the train she'd be sitting at.

Never mind that. Adi didn't mind looking for her; he got see some friends in the process. But he found the firstie soon. He gently tapped on the compartment door and waved to the lone occupant before opening it's door.

"Found you! Hey, Janelle!''

Margo flashed her brillant smile the moment she saw Adi. It was so nice to see a familiar face. She was worried that she would be stuck all alone on this train. This was shaping up to be the best train ride ever.

"Hey Adi! I'm glad you found us" She said gesturing to her kitten as well....which still had no name. Adi clearly had alot of friends and he was choosing to talk to her! She couldn't help but smile at him, she hoped that everyone else at Hogwarts was just as nice "Hello there Gus" She nodded to the toad and gave him a little stroke on the back. Margo could get use to the slimey like feel! "I can't believe we are on our way to Hogwarts, I've waited me whole life for this!" Margo spoke spreading her arms wait to indicate the 'whole' life.

Last edited by Buggy-Boo; 12-30-2014 at 06:53 PM.