View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 08:51 AM   #545 (permalink)
Daydreamer11

Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jordyn Guidry
Graduated
x5
dream until your • dreams come true ~ Human pygmy puff

SPOILER!!: Zhenya
QUOTE=Jessiqua;11702571]Zhenya pulled away from the hug… reluctantly, and smiled at Jasmine. "I'm good! I'm great! I had a really lovely summer, staying with my brother, meeting my sister-in-law and my nephew, and then I went to Seattle to see an old friend." Was she rambling?

Then she turned to see the other girl. Wow, similarities! She must be her sister! She didn't even notice her when she ran up to give Jasmine a hug. Janelle, her sister. Aww firstie! "Hi Janelle, I'm Zhenya," she said to the girl. "Are you excited to be going to Hogwarts?"

Zhenya's smile faltered ever so slightly, but then she let it creep back up. She shouldn't be disappointed. "Oh, well… It was worth hoping for!" she said, and laughed. "Cool! I remember you saying you wanted to go to University. What were you studying again?" Zhenya's excitement over the holidays meant she kind of… forgot about everyone's plans.[/QUOTE]

Jasmine smiled as Zhenya recounted her summer activities. She seemed really excited. "It sounds like you had a very eventful summer and a fun one." Zhenya was so sweet. Jasmine only wished she had met her sooner, but it was OK. They could still be friends. Even though they wouldn't be at the same school anymore.

Still amused at the thought of being a Professor, Jasmine responded to Zhenya. "Well I'm flattered that you think I'm Professor material, but for now ........I'm still on the learning side of things. I'm going to be studying Herbology and I'm pretty excited to get started."

Janelle watched as the older girl realized that she was Jasmine's sister. She seemed very nice and friendly too. "It's nice to meet you. I'm reallllly excited to be going to Hogwarts. I'll be away from home and I get to be my own boss." Truthfully, Janelle was going to miss home and her family. However, the thought of being on her own.......like a grown up, was kind of appealing to her. It would have been nice to have her big sister around, but that wasn't going to happen

SPOILER!!: Adi
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Woah!

This one was a particularly bouncy and happy one. Like him! Adi liked her and her incredibly white teeth already. "Well then, welcome to Hogwarts! Though you're not quite there yet but you get what I mean." Adi grinned. "You're going to love Hogwarts!"

Oh, her mother was around. "Did most of your family go to Hogwarts?" Or maybe all of them? He turned his attention to the trunk and noticed the kitten. "That's a really nice kitten. What's his or her name? I have a toad. Are you afraid of toads?" Adi always checked that out before showing off Gus. Hehe.

"It's going to be awesome!"
Adi stuck out a hand. "Nice to meet you Margo. I'm Aditya Rehman but everyone calls me Adi." And he hoped this new, bouncy girl would be a Hufflepuff.

Jasmine was so glad to see Adi again. He was definitely one of the nicest people at Hogwarts. She was glad to have Janelle meet him because she knew that Adi would keep an eye on her.

"I'll be off to school in a few days", Jasmine said, in response to Adi's question. "I'm really looking forward to it, but being here makes me realize how much I'm going to miss Hogwarts" Jasmine smiled when Adi offered to help Janelle if she needed it.

"Thanks for looking out for my sister. You're a great friend." Jasmine gave her buddy another hug......just cause.

"Are you all ready for the new term Mr. prefect?" Jasmine wondered who the new Ravenclaw Prefects would be. She had her suspicions........

When Jasmine's friend Said that he would help her out at school, Janelle gave him a big smile. Just knowing that she had someone to talk to who knew the ropes, made her feel good. "Thank you Mr. Adi. If I have any questions, I'll be sure to find you." Janelle was sure that she would have lots of questions. She was not the kind of girl who would ask questions of just anyone, cause ........she had a rep to maintain. Now she had someone with answers, who hopefully would not laugh if she didn't know something.
Adi nodded at Jasmine. "Don't forget to owl me sometimes,'' he remarked. He would love to hear all about how Jasmine's studies and how things were going on after Hogwarts. "Hogwarts is going to miss you." That's true. Jasmine was a great student and an awesome prefect.

"It will be no problem,'' Adi said as he hugged Jasmine again. He always looked out for the younger ones, anyway. "I'm all set. Can't wait for another great term."

"Adi will do, Janelle,'' the Puffer said with another smile. "And don't you worry about asking any question you think that would be silly. I'll answer whatever you ask as best as I can.'' He knew about those jitters about particular question because he used to experience that when he was younger. Of course now that didn't bother him. He just said and asked everything that came to his head.[/QUOTE]

"Oh I won't forget to owl you", Jasmine said. ". That goes for you too. I'd love to hear how things are going with my buddy from time to time." It would be nice to hear updates on the goings on at Hogwarts. Even though she had only been there for two years, it was the place Jasmine had felt most at home.

"I'm going to miss Hogwarts......a lot, but not as much as I'll miss my friends."

Lesson number one, not Mr. Adi.....just Adi. Check. He seemed like he would be an easy person to talk to and he didn't mind silly questions. Cool. "Thank you Adi. I'll remember that." Janelle made a mental note to remember these two friendly faces, just in case......you know......she ever got into trouble or anything.

You are Salt!