View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 05:25 AM   #543 (permalink)
isSeeker

MO
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nicole Madeline Holloway
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Amy Harrington

SPOILER!!: Kate :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
Kate wasn't by herself. Her mom and dad weren't far. They'd already said their goodbyes, though, and they were going to wave to Kate as she rode away on the Hogwart's Express. Still, Kate couldn't help but feel alone. She didn't have any friends at Hogwarts yet, and she didn't have anybody to ride the train with.

Sigh.

Kate took a few steps forward, trying not to look like a complete wallflower. She was so concerned with trying to look like she fit in, that she didn't realize she'd moved to stand right beside some girl she didn't even know. "Oh, I'm sorry," Kate said, taking a step back to not invade the girl's personal space. Hmm. This one looked to be the same age as Kate, but who knew. "I'm Kate Addison. I'm a first year."

At least Kate wasn't shy. Hopefully the people at Hogwarts were nice, and she'd have no problem making friends. She was one of those girls, after all, that liked to hang out with a crowd of close friends. Heh. Social butterfly, yup.

Nicole patted her cat Diamond, wondering who she should sit with on the train. She could certainly sit on her own. She might feel lonely, but she always put a smile on her face. With her cat and the pile of books stored away safely inside her trunk, she believed she could spend the train ride happily.

She felt a slight movement nearby and looked around to see a girl about her age walking absent-mindedly to stand beside her. "No, it's okay," Nicole replied at her apology. In fact, she was glad that she had a new company. "Hello Kate, I'm Nicole Holloway," she said with a smile. Ooh, a first year. The people Nicole had met so far were mostly older students, and she was surprised to find herself relieved to meet a new girl like her. "I'm a second year, but I'm new to Hogwarts too." she said.

"Do you know what House you'll be Sorted into?" Nicole asked. It was the most interesting issue for new students like them, and she could not help but talk about it even though she had gone over this with other people a lot of times.