View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 04:42 AM   #541 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Like a cloud? "Clouds...have names?" she asked, her head cocked to the right and nuzzling her owl while her other hand played with some of her curls. "How do you know that?" She was genuinely curious. Dot was wicked smart and just seemed so much more naturally inclined to academics than Paige was. Maybe some of that could rub off on her if she asked the right questions. "Oh! I get it. Your kneazle has good tastes."

And Dot should just make sure not to spill anything yummy on her homework.

She may have gasped when Dot reached out and pulled her familiar back in by the tail. Wasn't that...not allowed? The kneazle didn't seem to mind it though, so maybe not. "Oh, how rude of me not to introduce you properly! This is Lionel, my Eurasian pygmy owl. He doesn't eat paper, but does like to nip the buttons off my clothes sometimes."
"Different kinds of clouds are called different things. It like... describes what they look like," Dot waved generally at the skylights far above them in the roof of the train station, although the September sky was cloud-free at the moment. "I dunno how I know it. Someone told me and I remembered it, I guess."

Or she read it in a book, even if she didn't remember reading it or anything... it came from somewhere.

Dot gave Paige a look at the gasping. Nimbus was fine and purring contentedly from her arms, and he didn't mind being pulled sometimes. "Nice to meet you, Lionel. You shouldn't eat buttons. Choking hazard, and it makes your clothes fall off."

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest