View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 01:17 AM   #144 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

SPOILER!!: you two <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awarlesta Black View Post
She impatiently moved side to side, the smell of pizza making her twice the restless she usually is. Fact is, she should've bought her own pizza and not mooch off one of her only few alliances at this devil school, buuuuuuut free pizza, tho.

Rorie grumbled and scoffed, crossing her arms tightly around her chest. "What are you going to do? Talk to her?" She rolled her eyes and looked over her shoulder at some random spot on the wall, before realizing she shouldn't have talked like that. "Sorry, sorry. It's just-UGH!!" Her arms went into the air angrily, "SHE MAKES ME SO MAD." If changing schools wasn't enough. Now she has to deal with the best-friend-stealer on a daily basis. MARINA SAVE MY SOUL.

Like someone dousing a fire with water, the arrival of the DELICIOUs smelling pizza cooled down the fiery pink head immediately. "PIZZAPIZZAPIZZA!" She bounced around Puck like a dog trying to steal a piece off a plate. The pizza her friend ordered was of the gods! Rorie just wanted to inhale it whole right there. "LET'S EAT."
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole black View Post
SPOILER!!: Puck & Ror

This was it. Hogwarts, no going back now, he was on the platform, his bags were packed and the ticket, that strangely exciting, but terrifying ticket was clasped in his lightly tanned hand as he pulled his trolley along the platform. His parents had gotten into a small argument and had shooed him out of the car with some money and a promise to meet up before the train left. Damien knew his parents well enough to realize they were probably, actually, snogging.

Anyway, he was hungry, and unless he was mistaken there was..... PIZZA, nearby.

Damien followed the delicious scent wafting through the crowds towards a little cafe sort of place, his stomach clearly sensing that he was close to food, gave an almighty growl and Damien pressed onward toward the glorious smell of baked bread, melted cheese and- Raspberries? Raspberries was a scent young Mr. Anderson-Belfort did not associate with train stations, pizza or Hogwarts, but rather a possibly mad, slightly evil girl with the brightest pink hair he'd ever seen. It didn't take the tall boy long before he spotted the aforementioned pink hair and in a minute he was behind her, and crushing her in a big, enormously big, enormously big, ginormous hug. "Rorie Hazelwood! Old Sport! What a surprise to see your fine, but dubious countenance," Damien said, adopting the accent of a Gatsby-like character.

"Oh hey! Pizza!" He released the petite girl and opened the pizza box, practically tearing up at the sight of the beauteous pizza within. "I'm in love." He said, handing back the box to the other girl, who... Looked familiar, now that he thought about it....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awarlesta Black View Post
Ror was in the process of contemplating a way to somehow climb on Puck's back and also be able to pull her trunk around when the world suddenly went dark. So, it seemed it was time for demise, was it? Or--She looked up to the face near her head--or it was just Damien and his blasted bear-hugs.

She stayed still with an expression similar to the all-famous internet sensation of the 2010's, Grumpy Cat. Not because she wanted to, heck no, but because the complicated words he addressed her with made her brain into poop. Luckily, he let go.

"Puck," Rorie started, the tone of that of an exhausted parent, "This menace is my good mate, Damien Anderson-Belfort." She paused to slap the pizza box close and to wag a finger at him. "He must've smelled me from a mile away."

Puck was laughing and rolling her eyes in only the friendliest of ways when she spotted the guy walking closer…sniffing? What was he doing? She didn’t say anything though she just stayed where she was and laughed some more. “Oh I don’t know maybe I can rig her potions kit to explode?” she offered with a smirking grin.

Heck, she could come up with something…”we’ll have to go to the potions lab and see what supplies there are and you know see how we can get away with things” she put the box on one of the tables and sat down. “Rorie” she laughed again and suddenly the guy was there. “WHAT?” She practically yelled ready to whip out her wand and point it at the guy.

No one hugged her friends without their consent…oh wait…he looked familiar. And then Rorie was giving him an introduction…”smelled you? Wait…have you ever visited Hogwarts?” She asked in a hushed so the muggles don’t hear voice…”you just look familiar. I’m Puck, Puck Greyvson” she introduced herself putting the extra emphasis of the grave of Greyvson. “and seriously…he can smell you a mile away? Are you part…dog? Bat? Something else we should know about?” She asked the guy point blank as she simultaneously opened the pizza box and pointed at a slice and then at him as if saying take one. She wasn’t going to eat it all even if she wanted to.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________