View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 01:14 AM   #539 (permalink)
Grrr..Meow

Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Christopher "CL" Lee
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jose Mora
Magical Creatures
x9
|G&T=<3|Snuggles her ALI!| <3's Saz |Master Lurker|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post

Oh geez. More crying. Caleb wanted to tell her to just STOP already, but he knew that wouldn't be very nice and he had to have some tact in this situation. He bit his lip and looked around. "Uh, yeah, sure...are you supposed to be on the train?" he asked. He couldn't tell if this girl was a first year or a younger sibling of a student who had gotten separated from the farewell committee. She sure looked young...

She had almost forgotten that she was crying when the older boy said he would help her! "i am!" she told him "i was just holding my dads hand and then they both disappeared" confessing. "my mum is wearing a very bright purple scarf" well she called it a scarf but she knew it was called something else, a wrap or something.. oh well she doubted that the older boy would care what it was called, the tears were slowing to a stop as she linked her arm with the boys with out him asking, right now he was her lifeboat and she would not let go until she got to see her parents.

Looking up at him she thought it was best to tell him her name. "I'm Echo, Echo Duchannes" always good to give a last name, maybe he knew her cousin Emmylou. Turning her head away she yelled out "Mum...... Dad" hoping that her parents were close around to hear her shouting.