View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 01:06 AM   #537 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grrr..Meow View Post
More people kept moving around her when she had finally given up.. but she heard a voice, "da---" nope not her father... "im sorry" she sniffed as she looked up to the tall boy with big puppy dog eyes filled with tears. "i'm lost" she hoped that her parents just didn't leave with out saying goodbye to her, she would be gone all year and all she really knew was her cousin Emmylou and some of her friends, oh and that nice boy Jordan she met while shopping. Wiping her face on her coat she stood up. Maybe this older boy would be nice enough to help her look, he was tall after all and could see over other peoples heads.

"would you be able to help me!" she had some more energy now and to top it off she put her hand in her coat and pulled out a chocolate frog and ate it in one bite, she needed more energy. Crying takes a lot out of someone who's so small.
Oh geez. More crying. Caleb wanted to tell her to just STOP already, but he knew that wouldn't be very nice and he had to have some tact in this situation. He bit his lip and looked around. "Uh, yeah, sure...are you supposed to be on the train?" he asked. He couldn't tell if this girl was a first year or a younger sibling of a student who had gotten separated from the farewell committee. She sure looked young...

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid