View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 11:02 PM   #532 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daydreamer11 View Post
Before she knew it, Jasmine was engulfed in another hug. "Zhenya!!", she cried. Another of the best people at Hogwarts. Now Jasmine was starting to think that coming to the station wasn't such a good idea. She was going to miss her friends terribly. At the University, she would be starting all over........again.

Shaking those thoughts, Jasmine focused back on Zhenya and Adi. "How are you Zhenya?". I'm so glad to have a chance to see my friends again. This is my sister Janelle. She's going to Hogwarts this year." Making the next introduction, Jasmine said, "J. This is my other friend Zhenya."

Jasmine began to laugh at Zhenya's next question. "Professor? Merlin no. I'm just dropping off my sister. I'm off to school myself in a few days."

Another friend? Well at least she would know two people at her new school. Janelle extended her hand again and addressed friend number two. "Nice to meet you", she said, just as her parents had taught her. Jasmine's friends seemed nice enough. Hopefully there would be more like that once she got to school.
Zhenya pulled away from the hug… reluctantly, and smiled at Jasmine. "I'm good! I'm great! I had a really lovely summer, staying with my brother, meeting my sister-in-law and my nephew, and then I went to Seattle to see an old friend." Was she rambling?

Then she turned to see the other girl. Wow, similarities! She must be her sister! She didn't even notice her when she ran up to give Jasmine a hug. Janelle, her sister. Aww firstie! "Hi Janelle, I'm Zhenya," she said to the girl. "Are you excited to be going to Hogwarts?"

Zhenya's smile faltered ever so slightly, but then she let it creep back up. She shouldn't be disappointed. "Oh, well… It was worth hoping for!" she said, and laughed. "Cool! I remember you saying you wanted to go to University. What were you studying again?" Zhenya's excitement over the holidays meant she kind of… forgot about everyone's plans.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move