View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 03:48 PM   #528 (permalink)
Buggy-Boo
Hufflepuff

DoM
Sea Serpent

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emeric Grant
Mysteries
Mommy of 3 <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Adi squished Jasmine and for one wild moment he thought there was a possibility that she was coming back to Hogwarts. Not as a student but maybe as a staff but then he remembered she was off to college soon. He felt disappointed. But hey, at least he was seeing her sooner than he had expected. "When do you leave for college?"

The fifth year now turned his attention to the other person accompanying his friend. Ohh! Her baby sister! "Another Guidry. Hi, Janelle,'' he said with a smile as he shook her hand and thinking that she was mature. "It's nice to meet you. You'll need help at Hogwarts, no doubt, so you can always ask me anything anytime.'' Yep! He was going to help out Jasmine's sister whenever he can.

It was difficult not to bump into this person and that as he walked along the platform. Adi had to keep shouting apologies to persons but bumping into persons was no big deal. It was awesome to be among the hustle, bustle, chatter, hoot, meows and croaks. He reveled at this time of the school year.

After pausing a bit to adjust his sneakers, Adi was about to move on when a young girl caught his attention. She was standing alone. Where were her parents?

"Hey, there,'' the Social Badger greeted. "First year? Need help with something?"

Holy crow! A boy was talking to her....and a much older boy by the look of him! Margo loved Hogwarts already and she hadn't even seen the castle yet. She was nearly bouncing by the time she answered him.

"Hello there!" She said flashing her pearly whites, she was so grateful she never needed braces! "Yes I'm a first year, I don't think so." Margo stated in reply to his question, she then began searchig the crowd for her mother. "My mother went to find a trolley for my trunk" She gestured toward the large trunk and cat basket the held her new kitten! She was in love with her already, though she still didn't have a name. Her kitten was pure white with blazing blue eyes!

"I never realzied how much fun this was going to be!!!" Margo blurted out! She simply couldn't contain her excited!!!!! "I'm Margo by the way, Margo Holiday, it's nice to meet you"

Last edited by Buggy-Boo; 12-29-2014 at 10:50 PM.