View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 03:47 PM   #527 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ ExpelliarMOOSE View Post
Was there steam bursting from his ears yet!? Aegis was certainly trying his hardest to make it seem that way! "My Parents loved me very much!" Aegis jabbed a finger into the kids chest angrily. Bringing up his parents was touchy subject. Aegis didn't care if this kid knew that, or not! "I bet you don't even know what my name means!? Yeah and, I bet my name is cooler than yours..."Not-Stealthy-Low-Quality-Drink-Sneak-Thiefer

"I don't care when your Birthday was, you were clearly going to get caught by that Dude. I know cause I caught you too. You should take help here you can get it." If that's how it was gonna be. He would rather not get an apology from him. It would be bitter, NO worse! it would be tasteless. "Why do you care if I'm new or not."He was, but why should this kid know that!? He can find out later! Merlin he hoped he wouldn't be sorted into the same House as Not-Stealthy-Low-Quality-Drink-Sneak-Thiefer.
"...You look like you need to go, the bathroom is that way" he randomly pointed in a direction because the face Aegis was making right now was beyond funny. Ah, he had missed this. Getting on peoples nerves. It was funny UNTIL he dared to jab his finger against his chest.

Kevin had to lean back with the force he was jabbing him and when he registered what had happened he jumped up from his trunk and in a wink of an eye he had his hands grabbing the collar of his shirt. "Do that again and i'll hex you in front of everyone , got that?" Not here though, cause he was still underage and he didn't want to risk getting his wand taken away over this. He forcefully let go of his collar and sat back down on his trunk. Like nothing had happened. "No, i don't know what your name means but i demand you to tell it!" 'cause he was curious now...

He had wanted to help out? Whyyy does he not believe that? "Yeah right" Kevin rolled his eyes. "Look, lets just forget about the whole thing okay?" oooh look! he was getting more mature already~ "And i don't care, i'm just curious, well are you a newbie or just so unimportant that i've never seen you before at school?" grin grin.