View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 05:53 AM   #141 (permalink)
Awarlesta Black

MO & IMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sirius R. Hazelwood
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nyx M. Lawrence
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year
Rucole Club Club|| film lyfe || mac and cheese queen|| *exits with trunkshot*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post

Puck simply laughed when she heard Rorie impersonating a monkey. Heck it would have been impossible for anyone to keep a straight face with that, “Oh my gosh, you are hilarious…” she beamed once more. “And really, we are going to have so much fun with term!” She grinned widely even though if she had been there last term it would have been far more fun because…well, it was Rorie, and…other less fun more stress inducing reasons.

“Awesome! I love Magenta!” She grinned widely, of course she had heard her explain the YES to the pizza. So she was sold on it then. “A large please” she ordered and waited impatiently for the pizza to be cooked….ugh, they were on a schedule pizza person.

“WHAT? No! I will not kill you…and, when we get to school if she gives you trouble let me know okay?” She’d talk to Clara bout it maybe? After all Puck, Eden, and Clara had all watched Game of Thrones on that projector last term…and then there was the whole she had given Rorie refuge for a bit when she had been pretending to be a Slytherin and well…needed a bathroom. Oh. My. God. Bathrooms….yes, maybe this wasn’t going to be such an awfully boring term after all?

“We’ll ignore her then maybe?” She offered quietly, even though of course she had nothing against Clara really right now…she was about to say something else when the food arrived! YES PIZZA… “I got the cheesiest one I could get,” she grinned to Rorie as she had purchased a large box of a pizza with a delicious looking crispy cheesy-garlic coated crust, with stuffed a crust, extra cheese, and well…other toppings but really they could charm the slices once they were on the train and make them even more delicious. "It's super cheesy, half meat-half just cheese" she grinned.

She impatiently moved side to side, the smell of pizza making her twice the restless she usually is. Fact is, she should've bought her own pizza and not mooch off one of her only few alliances at this devil school, buuuuuuut free pizza, tho.

Rorie grumbled and scoffed, crossing her arms tightly around her chest. "What are you going to do? Talk to her?" She rolled her eyes and looked over her shoulder at some random spot on the wall, before realizing she shouldn't have talked like that. "Sorry, sorry. It's just-UGH!!" Her arms went into the air angrily, "SHE MAKES ME SO MAD." If changing schools wasn't enough. Now she has to deal with the best-friend-stealer on a daily basis. MARINA SAVE MY SOUL.

Like someone dousing a fire with water, the arrival of the DELICIOUs smelling pizza cooled down the fiery pink head immediately. "PIZZAPIZZAPIZZA!" She bounced around Puck like a dog trying to steal a piece off a plate. The pizza her friend ordered was of the gods! Rorie just wanted to inhale it whole right there. "LET'S EAT."