View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 09:04 PM   #292 (permalink)
JennMarie

MO
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cairo Gunter
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Athena Riley Carmichael (Nee Smith)
| Avid#JennShipper | Flowers& &Butterflies | LoverOfCupcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ ExpelliarMOOSE View Post
So he had to come today to see off Aegis...Apparently GeeGee was just fed up with Aegis will all of his Escape attempts he tried over the Summer. In fact, Geegee had instructed him to stick her Grandson's hands onto the 1st cart the he grabbed. Forcing him to go to Hogwarts, or have the Cart Glued to his hands for good. Oakey elected not to instead deciding to have a LONG talk in the drive over with Aegis, who seemed to comply with his requests. He had apparently just agreed to let Aegis learn how to drive his Moped when he came back for Winter Break. "Remeber, it's not that bad." Oakey said once more looking warily at the Damned Eagle Owl that Aegis was adopting from him as his Pet, for Hogwarts. "So..uh yeah. Running Start and all that. Don't be your normal self either, and Happy Birthday"

With that the Former Head Boy, now Father of Two extended his arm to shake his younger brother's hand good bye.

Aegis just kind of blankly stared at Oakey who looked like he himself was forced to drive him over here. He had easily convinced Oakey to teach him to drive the Moped they came in on. He would abuse as much of a Gift he could get out of his adopted brother. Moped Lessons were pretty damn good too."Right whatever. Just remember your Birthday Gift to me once I'm back." He was told countless times that Hogwarts wasn't so bad, that no Deaths have occurred since his Uncle decided to send him to Salem. "I'm perfectly normal!" Aegis retorted with a huff. "that's my defining feature that gets all the ladies." He took Oakey's extended hand, shaking it. "Thanks."

He watched as his Older Brother departed until he was out of sight. Sooooo he could still technically make a run for it right?
Kim was NOT as excited nor thrilled as she seemed to be on the outside. No her face said it all with her stubborn look and her rolled eyes. She waved off her idiot brother before standing at the wall. She was perfectly capable of going through the wall herself........ or so she thought. 'it's not even like real' she told herself it was just a barrier to keep the muggles at bay, yea? Her eyes glanced up at the clock.... fifteen till.. she had plenty of time. "One two....." who the hell was interrupting her running start!? She looked over to see two boys standing way to close to her.. one of them was old enough to be her father it seemed.... ew. Pushing some hair from her face she pointed at the boy who was now alone then at the wall in front of them.. "Go!" she wasn't waiting for forever geeze. Plus she wanted to make sure it was really a barrier and not just a brick wall.