View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 03:56 PM   #277 (permalink)
Talikins

Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William McLuen
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Erin Dixon
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x5
Talikins|Huffledor|Purple|Ted Velvet| |Lochnessie|Redhead|Bladger|⅓ Ferocious Trio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
It was hard not to be in a hurry, and it was hard not to miss something when she WAS in a hurry, but Dot was willing to slow down at the older girl's suggestion. It was hard to be patient and observant and all that STUFF, but Dot was a third year now and needed to learn those grown up traits.

"I haven't seen anything good yet today, except I saw a fish and chips place that looked pretty decent even if it is way too early for chips." Dot dropped to her knees and crawled under the nearest bench in search of Nimbus, but she was still talking to the girl. Dot liked having an audience. "He should come if you call. He's not a bad cat."

Oh. Abbi, was it? "I'm Dot."
Such a pity really, that she'd seen nothing good other than a fish and chips place. Poor girl, but hey Abs knew that soon enough all the eye candy in the world would be as visible as anything. Ahem. Hello Hogwartian boys..most of you anyways. It appeared somebody over here needed a good fix in her eyesight. "Have you not seen any worthy looking boys then?" Was she perhaps too young for that? Didn't look like she was, not that Abbi actually knew her age but she judged from what she saw.

Cats, yes that. The fifteen year old watched as the girl whom she now knew as Dot began crawling around the floor. A snort couldn't help but escape from her lips. Crawling..what a laugh, but in a good way. Kinda. "So let's call him then? Duh? Like wouldn't that be most sensible?" That may have been more attitude-sounding that intended but Abs couldn't help it, the attitude was within her even when she didn't mean to be rude or so.

"Dot the Eepster. Nice to meet you." That 'Eepster' bit was never going away.