View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 06:04 AM   #285 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos.Doodles View Post

"That's exactly why he can get away with starting one." It's what he figured anyways. He reached out and becoming scratching behind the cats ears. It was CUTE. "What's it's name?" And also, could he have it please?

OH why! Yeah! Dropping his hand Kyroh gazed around because the fall had stolen his attention. They probably weren't over this end if they didn't run over to him when he fell like? "I was running 'cause, I can't find my parents and they have my stuff." Lost boy walking. Or running. No longer runner though. Old men got mad when you ran into them.
Oh, she understood now. Old people got away with anything. And this boy didn't like it very much, she observed. "Her name is Button," she said with a smile as the little black kitty meowed at the boy. Button was an attention hog.

His parents were around here too? Maybe she wasn't as lame for having her brother here as she thought. But this boy looked a little younger than her anyway. "Did you come with them?" she asked. Because if they did, why did they split up? That seemed kind of dumb.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise