View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 05:42 AM   #283 (permalink)
Lizasaurus

Text Cut: you three
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinn-O-Bun View Post
Last term at Hogwarts. Was he nervous? A little. NEWTs seemed a bit daunting. Was he sad? Also a little since he had no idea what to do after. Sighing James eyed all the stuff on his trolley and looked around. His dad wasn't here this time nor his mum. It was really quite different.

He pushed the trolley toward the wall carefully so he didn't knock over his stuff and scare his new owl. He still didn't have a name for her. Maybe Zoe could think of one. Speaking of he looked up and saw his girlfriend talking to a younger boy in a sight that was familiar from his first time here except she wasn't being mean to the kid. "Ms. Tillstorm, stop teasing the poor kid," he said with a smirk as he came up beside her and kissed her cheek.

He looked curiously at the younger boy and older Huffie who's name he'd forgotten. Oh well. "Fancy seeing you here," he said to Zoe with a smirk on his face and reached for her hand. "I am sad we didn't spend a lot of time together this summer though." Mum and dad had changed their mind about leaving him at home along when they heard from his brother he had a girlfriend. Little git.
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurange View Post
Brian was not sulking. Nope, not at all. He was just thinking. If there was a Platform 9 and a Platform 10, why did there have to be a Platform 9 3/4? Couldn't it be 9 1/2 or even simply Platform 11? Unfortunately for him, his train of thought was interrupted when a couple of voice's asked him if he needed help.

He squinted at them, and then nodded. "Yeah, I'm trying to get to a -" he began, but then realised how everyone else had reacted when he'd said that. So he shook his head and let out a heavy sigh. "Never mind. You'll probably think I'm off my rocker or something like that."

That's probably what everyone else thought.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Oh looky! More people! It was the girl whom Adi had seen a lot of as she played Gobstones and that guy he had seen around but mostly remembered from the Rock Climbing at the last prefect event.

"Hey, you two,'' Adi greeted. He wasn't even back at Hogwarts or on the train and he was seeing all these familiar faces. He was super pleased. Did we mention before that he liked people? Hehe.

The fifth year turned his attention to the young guy. "Now why would we think that?" he wondered aloud. "You need to get to Platforms and and 3/4, right?" he added in a whisper lest the Muggles around heard. "All you need to do is to head straight for that wall there-'' He gestured to it- "It looks solid but really, nothing's going to happen to you. If you like we could go together." Adi wasn't sure he was doing a good job of explaining things but maybe showing the kid how stuff worked would be better.

She turned as she heard a familiar voice and blew a raspberry at him "Oh but that's no fun!" she exclaimed with a laugh. Heh, it seemed to her that they'd actually met in this very spot 6 years prior! AND she'd been teasing him for being nervous about going through the barrier! She smiled at his kiss on her cheek and looked back towards the other two. "We never did get in that q... practice either over at Eric's, I was thinking you were a bit nervous about meeting him." she teased gently looking back up at him. "We'll just have to make up for it out on the grounds and the Room of Requirement."

"Hello" shes greeted Adi with a smile. She smiled gently at the boy as he stammered about them being off their rocker or something if he'd said where the ticket was for. "It's quite easy, if you get nervous just take it at a run. I promise you won't get hurt." she added gently.