View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 04:14 AM   #279 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
Evie peered down at the boy with a puzzled look. Did she look like she was old enough to arrest people? "No," she replied simply.

She shifted her cat into one arm and held her arm out for him to grab. Because he didn't look he was okay and might need some help. So she was being nice. He was obviously a wizard, since he had come from the wall. So that made him... trustworthy, she supposed. Trustworthy enough.

AH! Okay!

"Alright! Then I'm okay!" Beaming he reached for the girls hand and helped pull himself up. The fall was nothing. Kyroh was used to being on the floor, rolling around, dancing, whatever. It was just the little knee bump and the fact that the whole thing involved Muggles. "You should know though, if you were going to arrest me i'd advise you to arrest that old man over there first." He pointed to the grumbling man who was slowly walking away. "He seems like the type to want to start a fight.....maybe."

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}