View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 04:04 AM   #140 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awarlesta Black View Post

She answered Puck's nickname for her with a monkey-like attempt at sounding like lemur. She apologized a thousand times for climbing onto her at the festival. It was beyond her control, okay?

The pink-haired human bunny bounced at the the offer. "YES, I'D LOVE SOME." Who can turn down pizza, dude?

"CAMP WAS FUN." Boy, was it!! For sure would've been better to stay there than be here. -_- "My group got to perform The Rocky Horror Picture Show!" Ugggghhhh, the performance was sososososososososo fun. She was getting the sads now. "I got to play Magenta." GRIN.

Her grin dissipated when she spotted the person she wanted to see the least. "Ugh, kill me now." She muttered under her breath. Clara was the worst. So horrible, that Rorie circled around Puck until she found a spot where Cla-NAH was not in sight. Horrible, horrible, horrible.
Puck simply laughed when she heard Rorie impersonating a monkey. Heck it would have been impossible for anyone to keep a straight face with that, “Oh my gosh, you are hilarious…” she beamed once more. “And really, we are going to have so much fun with term!” She grinned widely even though if she had been there last term it would have been far more fun because…well, it was Rorie, and…other less fun more stress inducing reasons.

“Awesome! I love Magenta!” She grinned widely, of course she had heard her explain the YES to the pizza. So she was sold on it then. “A large please” she ordered and waited impatiently for the pizza to be cooked….ugh, they were on a schedule pizza person.

“WHAT? No! I will not kill you…and, when we get to school if she gives you trouble let me know okay?” She’d talk to Clara bout it maybe? After all Puck, Eden, and Clara had all watched Game of Thrones on that projector last term…and then there was the whole she had given Rorie refuge for a bit when she had been pretending to be a Slytherin and well…needed a bathroom. Oh. My. God. Bathrooms….yes, maybe this wasn’t going to be such an awfully boring term after all?

“We’ll ignore her then maybe?” She offered quietly, even though of course she had nothing against Clara really right now…she was about to say something else when the food arrived! YES PIZZA… “I got the cheesiest one I could get,” she grinned to Rorie as she had purchased a large box of a pizza with a delicious looking crispy cheesy-garlic coated crust, with stuffed a crust, extra cheese, and well…other toppings but really they could charm the slices once they were on the train and make them even more delicious. "It's super cheesy, half meat-half just cheese" she grinned.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________