View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 12:29 AM   #139 (permalink)
Awarlesta Black

MO & IMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sirius R. Hazelwood
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nyx M. Lawrence
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year
Rucole Club Club|| film lyfe || mac and cheese queen|| *exits with trunkshot*

Text Cut: puckpuckpuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post

Puck grinned when she spotted Rorie. Oh she would have loved to sit with her on the train and not with…ugh, she couldn’t think about it. “Hey Lemur?” that wasn’t it but she still grinned at her friend as she heard the words NEXT yelled out. Oh thank MERLIN! “you want some?” She asked as she glanced at the pizza and then to Rorie again.

“How was your camp?” She asked frowning slightly as really, she would SO have gotten together with Rorie if you know she hadn’t been at the camp. She would have totally had her go glamping with Bianca and yeah, that would have been fun…like hello? They could have made each other’s hair all charmed and colorful and fun!

Oh…grumbling was happening. “I need food like now” she groaned and glanced at the pizza counter again.

She answered Puck's nickname for her with a monkey-like attempt at sounding like lemur. She apologized a thousand times for climbing onto her at the festival. It was beyond her control, okay?

The pink-haired human bunny bounced at the the offer. "YES, I'D LOVE SOME." Who can turn down pizza, dude?

"CAMP WAS FUN." Boy, was it!! For sure would've been better to stay there than be here. -_- "My group got to perform The Rocky Horror Picture Show!" Ugggghhhh, the performance was sososososososososo fun. She was getting the sads now. "I got to play Magenta." GRIN.

Her grin dissipated when she spotted the person she wanted to see the least. "Ugh, kill me now." She muttered under her breath. Clara was the worst. So horrible, that Rorie circled around Puck until she found a spot where Cla-NAH was not in sight. Horrible, horrible, horrible.