View Single Post
Old 12-27-2014, 05:13 AM   #136 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awarlesta Black View Post

THERE SHE GOES, THERE SHE GOES AGAAAAAAAIN.

Her Mum.

Driving away. Leaving her alone in this place. A TERMINAL OF ALL PLACES! AFTER ALL THOSE NIGHTMARES SHE STILL LEAVES HER ALONE heeeeeRE.

Mother, why?

Rorie rolled her trunk (with Herman in his cage well-secured to it and covered up) to the concourse. She wasn't quite ready to accept the fact that she had lost her battle against Hogwarts. Also, she was still tired from camp. Her mother brought the remaining things and brought her straight from camp to here. The loud rumbling coming from her stomach was a testament to how hungry she was.

Spotting a pizza place, she bee-lined over to it, yet also spotting someone she was happy to see. "PUCK, MY HERO!" She piped up next to her. "Am I glad to seeee yoooou." Maybe Puck will let her sit on her shoulders to keep away Hogwartian cooties.
Puck grinned when she spotted Rorie. Oh she would have loved to sit with her on the train and not with…ugh, she couldn’t think about it. “Hey Lemur?” that wasn’t it but she still grinned at her friend as she heard the words NEXT yelled out. Oh thank MERLIN! “you want some?” She asked as she glanced at the pizza and then to Rorie again.

“How was your camp?” She asked frowning slightly as really, she would SO have gotten together with Rorie if you know she hadn’t been at the camp. She would have totally had her go glamping with Bianca and yeah, that would have been fun…like hello? They could have made each other’s hair all charmed and colorful and fun!

Oh…grumbling was happening. “I need food like now” she groaned and glanced at the pizza counter again.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________