View Single Post
Old 12-24-2014, 03:42 AM   #52 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Gosh, I seriously love so many characters...so here is some more love.

Kayquilz’s lovely Ravenclaw girl Eden McGee is someone that well, Puck loves really. And I love her too, because Kate really is genuinely kind to everyone really and I love finding that in someone else. Also, Eden has a sense of humor and true emotions AND she came to Puck's defense when she was locked in the boobox.

ArianaBlack's Zander Adair always makes me laugh when I stumble upon his posts. He has such a dork side that is just precious and his view on how Cinna needs bells so he can know where she is (yes I stalked their WWW DA posts) really just made me laugh.

Awarlesta Black's Rorie Hazlewood is going to be so much fun to post with. I can already tell that she is going to be one of those characters I wish I could see into the other house common rooms for. I mean she fits as a snake and I love that in her and she's super awesome and MARINA is loved okay. She seriously is awesome and isn't afraid to use someone as a human tree (or ladder) which I love about her.

IbeJenn, seriously. Can anyone really say that they hate "THE BABE" as Puck calls her? I mean, Bianca Caruso's whimsy always puts a smile on my face she's adorable and sweet and gives cute adorable food related nicknames to her friends and really, come to think of it she's like the Mac to Puck's cheese...or the syrup to her french toast as thats the nickname Bianca gave her. Anyways, Bianca's bubbly nature just makes me smile and I want to hug her. Seriously. AND she's written in such a cute yet elegant way that makes her so adorable, perfect, and fanceh.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________