View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 06:25 PM   #51 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

This looks like so Much Fun!!!!!

Whoop WHOOP Whoop

Okay so I've got two props to give out!! My first one goes to DuckyLinJ
Her Character Daichi, and my 1st Character's fun little TROLL IN THE DUNGEON act in their 6th year...was probably one of my many Highlights from that year. She made me wish that Oakey, and Daichi had interacted with each other earlier in their years at Hogwarts. It was good that we had that Chance then, and I can't wait for more!!
Each of her Characters are so full of life. I'm always looking forward to reading what She'll have them do next.

My Next Props go out to The1HBIC I mean wow!! Who can take a Job like Healer which requires LOTS of TLC, and make a Character like Cece (which I mean like, Cece cares so Much about the Students, with a rough exterior. These are always some of my Character's to read about in stories)! Too many great Role plays with Mary to pick just one that stands out! Candy Barf, Detentions, and countless more. She had me from Hating Cece, to Love-Hating Cece, to Loving Cece, well within a year! Go to the Hospital wing and help despise this Lovely Healer! Mary does such a great job with her!

Edits with permission from Jay...
Let's not forget that Disney vacation. Oakey's dream come true. Spending time with Murdog outside of school.

Last edited by The1HBIC; 12-16-2014 at 08:45 AM.
Uncle Moose is offline   Reply With Quote