View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 11:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She had been just waiting patiently when all of the sudden things were being flown at her. Ducking out of the way as the memo's zipped past she stood straightening her outfit. Now she knew she probably didn't have the best rapport with this one, but they had met and interacted in a very sensitive and rough time in her life, so now it was time to make amends and prove she was not that person he met a few years ago.

"Mr. Ashburry-Hawthorne, I hope I have not caught you at a bad time. Your receptionist said I could find you in here." Was it alright to come in? She didn't want to intrude if it was a bad time, so she just stayed at the doorway a little in and a little out. "If you could spare a few moments I would like to speak with you and get some of your opinions and ideas on a few matters." She had a list of things already compiled in her notebook and hoped to be adding some in this department as well.
Was there ever a 'good' time for Accidents and Catastrophes? Although he did not risk the sarcastic reply since last time he had used some of his wit it had fallen on deaf ears. Some people just could not appreciate his dry sense of humor. Pity.

"More rogue bludgers?" he asked as he beckoned her to step inside and take a seat. He hadn't received a report about such a thing yet, or snitches breaking free and shooting through muggle car and house windows.
He quickly scribbled down some last remarks on the paperwork he had been working on and filed it away on the side of his desk. It would do for now. Looked like another late night at the office. He would have to send word to Seren that he would be a bit late. "Or you all cooking up something else in Games and Sports that needs our services?"

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes