View Single Post
Old 12-06-2014, 05:33 AM   #18 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

SPOILER!!: SORRYFORTAKINGFOREVER
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
Ember took out her wand swiftly, giggling madly, and touched the top of her head with it. Her turquoise hair slowly changed from roots to the tips back to it's brunette color....and she smiled and tilted her head at the girl. "SEE? I look COMPLETELY different." She said. And she widened her eyes and pushed her head out. "And my lavender eyes---they don't look as popped out with my brown hair--" Brown. mousy. HAIR.

"SEEE? See how DIFFERENT it is?" and she did a little TWIRL for the woman to see juuuust how different she looked. So maybe it didn't look BAD but STILL.

DID SHE LIIIIIKE IT?! Ember wanted to KNOW! NOW.

"ME TOO. Rumors, yes. And Isn't it so LOVELY AND QUAINT?!" she BEAMED and gestured dramatically to the mismatched seating around them. "it quiiiite reminds me of my flat. Only messier." Despite Ember's personality, she was VERY tidy and neat at home. Having four pets did that to a person YES. "AAAND yes--Level FOUR." BEAM. "We deal with the little critters--I happen to deal with PESTS!" she could have jumped with excitement bECAUSE SHE LOOOOOVED HER JOB. OMG.

iN fact, Ember began to do jumping jacks JUUUUST to release her energy. ONE. TWO. THREE--UP DOWN, WHOOW HOOOH! "I--It--YES---PESTs--" She said in between breaths.

OOOHH. Ember kept doing her jumping jacks--ENERGY WAS STRONG UGH--"Well---TIFFANY--" heaving breathing--"IT...IS....NICE TO....MEET...YOU." Aaaaand Ember stopped and wiped her brow. "Really--really." She was still...huffy and OUT OF BREATH. "Minister's office! OH MY. You must know that big ole' meanie then--GAVIN." She smiiiiled so innocently at the mention of Gavin. HEH.
... And she was brunette now? If she could change her hair that easily then why did she have her friend do it for her the first time? See, things like this that boggled Tiffany's mind. Ember had wasted her friend's time for a job that she could have done herself. A little inconsiderate, but uh Tiffany wasn't judging here. NOPE. She was told not to do that sort of thing so uh, here she was. Not judging. No matter how easy this woman made it. "Oooh, wow that is pretty different," she nodded absentmindedly. Come to think of it, talking to Ember was kind of like talking to a child. Ahem, but she wasn't judging. Nope. Wait, had she just said lavender eyes? The Ministry Advisor had to lean forward a little to get a good luck, but she still couldn't possibly believe that they were her natural color. "Are they contacts, then?" she asked still using her 'i'm a really friendly woman that's trying not to be judgmental' voice.

Actually, Ember, the only thing Tiffany could see was a woman twirling around a rustic coffee shop. It was quite the scene. But she nodded nonetheless. "You like like a completely different person." And she may have drawn out the syllables a little longer than normal, but ahem. Not judging.

As for the shop though, lovely and quaint. Not lovely, but "Yeah, very... quaint..." It was gross actually. Nothing like said 'lovely' like a nice hole in the wall. It also had a stench to it that she couldn't quite place, but other than that yup lovely as ever. Not. "It's-ahem-very unique? Can't say I've been to a place quite like it before," and can't say she will ever come to a place like it ever again. This was both the first and last time. OH NO, Ember lived in a place like this?! What a TRAVESTY!! Tiffany felt that one right in the heart, Ember. How unfortunate. "Oh," was just about all she could manage. Thank Merlin for rich parents and a beautiful flat.

The little critters? Sounded a lot like children. Maybe they did fall under that category. And pests too, babies were most definitely pests. Especially that weirdo- Aaron's. His child was a walking nightmare. "Pests?" HOW ABSOLUTELY AND UTTERLY, "sounds like fun," DISGUSTING. Ew. How could anyone come to work knowing they were going to work with the grossest, creepiest, crawliest creatures. "So do you like... Spray down the ministry or something?" What exactly did a pest person do?

And now she was jumping...... Yuuuup. Tiffany had made her mind. Never talking to a creatures person EVER again. Where the first level employees the only sane ones around here? "Jumping jacks? Are you trying to burn calories or something?" Because there was a time and a place for that, namely the GYM. Tiffany would know, she does that sort of thing. Anyways, she was waiting for it. Waiting for that huge lightbulb to go off. The one that said something like MINISTER'S OFFICE EMPLOYEE. or IN PRESENCE OF a VIP. Except.... She was asking about Gavin? "I-well, yes, but he's hardly a..." What did she call him? "A meanie." Merlin, she really IS a child. Maybe SHE was the pest they were dealing with. Ahem. But still not judging. "Why would you say something like that?" It was a genuine question, though Tiffany was feeling everything but genuine.

But still not judging. Ahem.

You are Lemon!