View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 05:13 AM   #17 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Ember took out her wand swiftly, giggling madly, and touched the top of her head with it. Her turquoise hair slowly changed from roots to the tips back to it's brunette color....and she smiled and tilted her head at the girl. "SEE? I look COMPLETELY different." She said. And she widened her eyes and pushed her head out. "And my lavender eyes---they don't look as popped out with my brown hair--" Brown. mousy. HAIR.

"SEEE? See how DIFFERENT it is?" and she did a little TWIRL for the woman to see juuuust how different she looked. So maybe it didn't look BAD but STILL.

DID SHE LIIIIIKE IT?! Ember wanted to KNOW! NOW.

"ME TOO. Rumors, yes. And Isn't it so LOVELY AND QUAINT?!" she BEAMED and gestured dramatically to the mismatched seating around them. "it quiiiite reminds me of my flat. Only messier." Despite Ember's personality, she was VERY tidy and neat at home. Having four pets did that to a person YES. "AAAND yes--Level FOUR." BEAM. "We deal with the little critters--I happen to deal with PESTS!" she could have jumped with excitement bECAUSE SHE LOOOOOVED HER JOB. OMG.

iN fact, Ember began to do jumping jacks JUUUUST to release her energy. ONE. TWO. THREE--UP DOWN, WHOOW HOOOH! "I--It--YES---PESTs--" She said in between breaths.

OOOHH. Ember kept doing her jumping jacks--ENERGY WAS STRONG UGH--"Well---TIFFANY--" heaving breathing--"IT...IS....NICE TO....MEET...YOU." Aaaaand Ember stopped and wiped her brow. "Really--really." She was still...huffy and OUT OF BREATH. "Minister's office! OH MY. You must know that big ole' meanie then--GAVIN." She smiiiiled so innocently at the mention of Gavin. HEH.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin