View Single Post
Old 11-29-2014, 05:27 AM   #16 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

SPOILER!!: <333
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
Ember positively BEAMED. "I Know--I've been told before---eccentric." But she didn't MIND that word at all--it DID describe her so perfectly. HEHEHEHE. She had been trying to let the woman go before her--since Ember STILL had no clue what she wanted, either.

Ooooh.

She wasn't a fan of this..forever deal. "Well." She thought for a moment. "Not REALLY forever. I wouldn't want to be a mother with this hair--" she smiled at her. Not that Ember had ANY plans of the sort ANY time soon--but yeah. She knew when she wanted to DEFINITELY be done with it. "Different maybe. My natural color is a staaaark contrast to this." She said as she waved her head around, shaking her hair.

"Please--order first--I'm still undecided--" she said as she stepped back from the line and bite at her fingernails. But these decisions were IMPORTANT. If you ordered the WRONG thing--Ember would just be regretful ALLLLLLLL day about it! She couldn't have THAT! "Have you ever BEEN here before?" she asked curiously, stepping closer to the woman again. "Oh--my name's Ember, by the way! Ember--from Level Four." And she was used to, by now, getting LOOKS from people when she said was Level Four. Ember had learned to ignore them because really--it WAAS the best level, and what REALLY did they know?!

Tiffany nodded slowly as she folded one arm over the other, all the while still keeping her purse close against her stomach. She found herself glancing down at her feet for a moment, to make sure she was still in her own body. That this was still the ministry- thought the distinct look of the hidden shop was quite a contrast to the rest of the building. Just to check that this woman was... real life. ?? Never in her year working at the ministry had she ever come across someone more excited about being here. It was strange. And Tiffany wasn't sure whether she liked it or not.

Not really forever, OH THANK MERLIN!! Was she really holding that breath the entire time? Oops. She couldn't even help but break a smile at the sound of not forever. See, this is why appearance was so important. Those permanent changes, well they were a bit much. But clothes, you could change up your style whenever you want and then revert back to the old!! Logic. "A stark contrast?" Now this intrigued Tiffany in a sense. She tried to stare really hard at the roots, trying to figure it out, but nope. Hair wasn't her set of expertise. "What is your natural color?" Tiffany was always under the notion that a person looked best with their natural color, though she would be a little hypocritical, since her hair was always straightened or curled. Not-so-in a natural sense.

Order first? "Oh, alright," she took a few steps forward as the blue-haired woman took a step to the side. Of course Tiffany already knew what she wanted. She always knew what she wanted. And right as she went to order, the eccentric girl had addressed her again. Maybe she just liked the sound of her own voice or something? "No, I actually haven't," she nodded. As if she would ever be caught in here had she known what it was like on the inside. "I had only heard rumors, but I thought it was worth the trip," clearly she had been wrong. And then oh, they were doing introductions then? "It's nice to meet you," though she could never really be so sure if it was actually nice to meet her. Not yet at least, it was still too early to decide. "Ember from level..." Ew? "four," she continued trying not to show her disgust. "Four as in creatures?"

Why. Why would anyone subject themselves to that? Creatures. They were almost as bad as children. Thank Merlin they didn't have a department for those. Though, she was sure that if they did, this Ember woman would be the first to sign up. She just looked like the type. Tiffany went to extend an arm for a shake, but saw that Ember wasn't doing the same, so she retreated. Weird. Did people in four not do professionalism or something? Tiffany Price," she nodded curtly, "Minister's Office," and cue the BEAM. Everyone was always impressed with that. The Tiffany Price managed to get herself a job to work that close to the minister of magic, himself? Yeah, that's right. She did.

You are Lemon!