View Single Post
Old 11-26-2014, 10:10 PM   #13 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Ember still had no clue what she wanted, but no one was behind her----OOOOPS WAIT. Someone JUST came in--Ember smiled at her all big and nodded at her before turning forward.

DECISIONS WERE ROUGH. If Mitya was here she'd make him choose FOR her because UGH. Sighing, she turned to the woman--to tell her to go in front of her--but she decided to COOOOMPLIMENT HER HAIR!!!!11! Ember SQUEEEE-ED loudly and clapped her hands and TWIRLED in happiness. "OH! REALLY?!?" She asked excitedly, bowing her head in thanks and running her fingers through her hair.

HEHEHE. "YOu know what's FUNNY? I was just telling a friend recently that I wanted to go back natural--my light brunette color--" she giggled though. "but now-I MIGHT JUST KEEP IT FOREVER." Not really forever, but YEAH--she loved the color. And hearing those words just--yeah--it was comforting. "Some people hate it. Unprofessional! But--OH WELL." Ember could have SUUUUUNG right now if she wanted to---oh she DID--but she didn't want to break this POOR DEAR WOMAN'S EARS. That would be an AWFUL first impression! And Ember wasn't always so GREAT at those! People didn't appreciate her HAPPINESS.

"Actually no--I had a friend do it--" she said with a nod. "If I did myself I'd end up dying mySELF blue!" And NOPE she didn't want to be ENTIRELY BLUE--though that sounded like a LOT of fun, now that she thought about it--HMM.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin