View Single Post
Old 11-19-2014, 05:02 AM   #11 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Good, he'd gotten her to laugh. Another successful day in WWW's mind.

"Hadley Willowgrass," he repeated, shaking her hand firmly but warmly. A lot of Creatures people had cool names... Ember Brighten, Harmony Skylark, January Pennifold... William was starting to think his name was one of the more boring ones! Her traveling made sense though, as to why she wasn't around, though Willy did pick up on her looking down as she answered that...

Of course, he'd love to talk about what he did for their department! "I work with the dragons," William answered brightly. "I'm the Head Dragon Researcher, which doesn't involve as much time in the field as it might seem." He chuckled. "Just recently we taught a seminar on the local dragons at Gringotts though!" So that was fun. William vaguely wondered if volunteering to lose him memory today would be fun too...?
She smiled gently and nodded. "Er… William, was it?" she asked. She'd overheard his introduction to someone else, curious if it was Will, William, Big W, Willzer… he could have even liked to be called Dragon dude for all she knew.

Ohh, dragons indeed. She held her gaze steadily at his eyes, not trusting her eyes if she let them wander. But those arms must be all muscly… No, don't look. "Wow, that sounds dangerous," she said, excitedly. Spirits and Poltergeists were one thing… I mean sure, heavy things had been thrown at her head before, but it was nothing compared to a dragon! Oh, yes, Harmony had mentioned the Gringotts seminar. "And how did the seminar go?" she asked, interested.