View Single Post
Old 11-19-2014, 02:57 AM   #9 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
It took a moment, but William did catch on to how noisily he was slurping his tea, and then a moment after that his manners kicked in. "Excuse me," he declared, lowering his teacup from his mouth almost comically, and offering the other Creatures person a grin. "You work on level four too? What's your name?"

He even extended a hand for her to shake. "I don't think I've seen you around much!" Which was surprising, because he was ALWAYS there. It would be nice to have another person besides Ember always in the office though.
Hadley couldn't hold it in, she let out a loud laugh. A bit of comic relief to break the ice, that was always helpful. She waved her hand, dismissively, "No, it's fine," she said, grinning back.

"Yes, yes I do. I'm Hadley. Hadley Willowgrass," she said, looking at his hand briefly before taking it in her own hand and giving it a small squeeze. She shook her head and looked to her feet quickly. "I've ah, been away on leave for a while," she said, "Travelling for work, actually. "What does your role entail?" she enquired.