View Single Post
Old 11-19-2014, 12:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Hadley had noticed the newest bulletin pinned to the bulletin board on level four. She had stood there reading it, not sure whether she should come or not. After all, she had only just returned from leave. Shouldn't she be doing her own work? But… she did need the extra money. There was only so much inheritance money she had left, and she didn't want to be spending it all. She did need money to live, after all.

She took note that she was requested to present to level three - the Training and Trial room. After much debating with herself on the way there, Hadley suddenly found herself standing in front of said room. She peered around nervously. Should she wait outside? Walk in? Ask someone? No, she was a grown woman. She entered the room.

Mmm, it smelled divine. Her stomach rumbled. She had forgotten to eat today, so nervous about her first day back. The room was empty, besides one man she had not yet met. She looked at him nervously; he looked very official.

"Hi, I'm… here as a volunteer," she said, suddenly feeling locked in. Volunteer. "I'm Hadley Willowgrass from the Department of Magical Creatures," she said, introducing herself.

Out of the corner of her eye, she managed to eye off the refreshment table. Oh, maybe there was tea! Would it be rude for her to help herself?