View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 01:32 PM   #73 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
A small smile appeared when Gavin spoke. "I can see why you're the Senior Undersecretary." The man really cared. "I agree with your view on this wholeheartedly." Without even blinking, she downed the butterbeer she'd brought over for him and then shook her head to focus. "I hoped being vague for now would get people to really think about who they want in office." Hopefully it would work in her favour, but she had to be clearer next time. People liked information. Becca wanted to ask if he had a favourite yet, but decided that would be inappropriate, so she didn't. She just glanced over in Roxanne's direction. Military boot camps? Could she guide the woman to Warren so he could laugh in her face?
The fact she agreed with him gave him a little more confidence in her than half the people who had already gone up. What they gave was more 'what I can do to make sure you know I'm the one that did it' despite it being a terrible idea to begin with but he wouldn't be saying anything about that. Merlin no, in the event they won, he would use his team of advisors to make them see reason and barring that, call for an emergency election. The possibilities were endless.

"Being vague has its merits but it does little in opposition to someone who's clearly stated where they plan to take the Wizarding world. From experience I've found that people like knowing. It makes them feel like they're apart of the process." Even if they weren't really.

SPOILER!!: Vic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She chuckled at Gavin’s comment, he was a smart man, but wasn’t thinking to clearly about transportation now was he. “He flooed home for an evening to return my wand and let me know he was alright. We discussed what was going on at that school and the next morning he flooed back to be back for his duties and lessons. I’m very glad he did, because I’ve been worried about him. How I left him that day was not a way one wants to leave their husband.” He could understand that couldn’t he? What if Emily had been possessed or one of his nieces. “When you can floo it’s very easy to visit.” Honestly her friend wasn’t that oblivious of how things worked certainly he knew professors didn’t fully stay in the castle the entire term.

She was more than ecstatic that he was able to make it this evening. “He surprised me by coming tonight. It was very sweet.” Glancing back over towards him. It was very sweet of him to floo over just for this. “Well if you need rescued from anyone you know I’ll be around talking to people.” What were friends for if not to rescue from awkward socializing.

That's hardly what she said a moment ago and now Gavin felt like he was getting two different kinds of stories in one conversation. Those were hard enough to keep up with without the intricate changing of words in such a way that they conveyed two different messages. He was tempted to ask which one of them he was meant to follow and internalize but felt a simple nod would have been a better response. However he wanted to travel and what he didn't wasn't really his concern, it was the Headmistress. That was how one stepped back, how one did not encroach on another's territory. Several of them should have been taking notes.

And another, firmer nod, this one coupled with a smile. "Ever the savior, aren't you?" It didn't take a seer or mind reader to know that the man had an aversion to interaction. It was nice of her to offer to save him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davvy_Wavvy View Post

Never the less, the young Bellaire eased his way towards where the Senior Undersecretary was sitting and stood to the left of his chair.

He nodded an acknowledgement to the people he was talking to, then glanced down to the man.

"Doesn't look or sound like I've missed much of anything..."
"On the contrary, you missed quite a few speeches." But in essence the young man was right. Gavin could have been briefed on the speeches. There was hardly a reason for him needing to be here as was heavily implied.

"I didn't think you'd be interested in this sort of scene just yet." Yet here he was.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.