View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 05:12 AM   #72 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomįs
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarShine View Post
Joćo raised his eyebrows - in a good manner, of course. But he was surprised. "But... this is the governing body that will decide for ya. You should vote, although they do sound like they are repeating each other. Might be because there are so many candidates but only a definite amount of issues to address. I wonder why they let this many to run for it." Could she tell Joćo wasn't a fan of how this was handled?

Anyways. Introductions were happening and... she kissed his hand back?

Joćo certainly wasn't expecting this. He was just as confused as she was, but in the end, especially when she failed to pronounce his name, he LAUGHED.

And his laughter just got MORE intense when she yelled her name.

"You DO brighten people's day, don't ya?" HAHAHAHA.

Would she mind that he was laughing?

HEHE.

Ember siiiighed. "I know--I will vote--I just--hmm. I am not sure who I want." Was a random choice...an option? Eh? Probably..not. Shucks! 'I guess..I don't know...it is a bit odd." But Ember shrugged and nibbled on something on her plate. She didn't know what. But it had such a WEIRD taste that she made a face and swallowed.

Ugh.

She would NOT be tasting that thing again-whatever in the world THAT was. Merlin!

Oh my he was laughing. He was laughing a lot. Ember smiled brightly. Was she funny? Did he THINK she was funny? OMG. SHE WAS FUNNY. SOMEONE THOUGHT SHE WAS FUNNY. HA! He got the beamiest beam that Ember EVER beamed--"I TRY to ALWAYS brighten up people's daaaays--" she sang the last word and laughed. "But sometimes--people are just TOOOO grumpy to handle it--" she siiiighed in remembrance of her run-in with Gavin. And Emily Browne. "My parents though--yeah--they thought they'd be FUNNY and name me EMBER. SO--I feel like I've....rather grown INTO my name!" She giggled some more and took another sip of her drink.

And another candidate went and spoke for like AAAGES about stuff. Ember stayed quiet but was rocking her foot a bit the whole time Dull stuff. She clapped politely when it was over but rolled her eyes at her NEW friend who had a preference for hand kissing, apparently. "Well. What did you think of ....her?"

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin

Last edited by kayquilz; 11-18-2014 at 05:53 AM.