View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 05:07 PM   #70 (permalink)
StarShine
Special Services to the School

DoM
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mona Deandra Hellmann
Gryffindor
First Year
x5 x6
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Text Cut: EMBER BRIGHTEN!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
Ember nodded exaggeratedly and stabbed something on her plate with her fork--she didn't know what half of it was. She was vegetarian, for the most part, except when trying new things. She didn't want to miss out on yumminess. And at social events she couldn't HELP herself. SHe swallowed--quickly--"Mhm! Who knows if I'll even VOTE--none of them have stood out to me--they all say the SAME things over and over--" Could he TELL Ember wasn't a fan of...political happenings?

She was about to reply to his weird name when he KISSED. HER. HAND. Ember's cheeks EXPLODED in a blush and she just--WHAT EVEN. WHAT WAS HAPPENING. She just squeaked at him for a minute before----grabbing his hand and kissing HIS.

There.

She had RETURNED the gesture.

......was that socially acceptable?! SHE WAS SO CONFUSED. "I--yeah--well--thanks for that..." she said with a LOT of blinking. "Jaahhhooo--" his name was weird and hard for her to pronounce. "Jaho." Ugh. "Well anyways--" she BEAMED AND wondered if exchanging hand kisses meant DEFINITE friendship.

"And I...get reaaady for it--" she winked and BEAMED--"Am EMBER BRIGHTEN!!" she may have yelled her name really loud. Like. Super, too loud.

Oops.

She covered her mouth, blushing, and just glanced around..had..had anyone HEARD HER? Well...just oopsies.

Joćo raised his eyebrows - in a good manner, of course. But he was surprised. "But... this is the governing body that will decide for ya. You should vote, although they do sound like they are repeating each other. Might be because there are so many candidates but only a definite amount of issues to address. I wonder why they let this many to run for it." Could she tell Joćo wasn't a fan of how this was handled?

Anyways. Introductions were happening and... she kissed his hand back?

Joćo certainly wasn't expecting this. He was just as confused as she was, but in the end, especially when she failed to pronounce his name, he LAUGHED.

And his laughter just got MORE intense when she yelled her name.

"You DO brighten people's day, don't ya?" HAHAHAHA.

Would she mind that he was laughing?

HEHE.