View Single Post
Old 11-16-2014, 09:36 PM   #68 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomįs
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarShine View Post
She was a happy person, wasn't she? Joćo was desperately in need of those. He smiled back his most charming smile, and chuckled softly when she bounced in her seat. He could tell she and he were going to be friends.

"Thank you," he said and sat down, then followed her gaze to the podium. Another speaker was on. She didn't speak too bad -

"I have to say, some of them are." He still wasn't rooting for anyone yet. He knew just too well how pointless these speeches were - he wanted to see some action. Dancing, though? He laughed. "It'd be FUN, yeah." And maybe, THAT would have deterred some people - ten candidates for a minister position? Nowhere in the world could so many people declare for it.

"Joćo Neves," he said, and held her hand but didn't shake it. He was going to KISS it. Why not? Girls loved such gestures, he was going to take a guess and say SHE would CERTAINLY like it, and he wanted to impress her. 'Sides, she wanted to have fun, and this was more fun than these speeches, in his opinion.

Ember nodded exaggeratedly and stabbed something on her plate with her fork--she didn't know what half of it was. She was vegetarian, for the most part, except when trying new things. She didn't want to miss out on yumminess. And at social events she couldn't HELP herself. SHe swallowed--quickly--"Mhm! Who knows if I'll even VOTE--none of them have stood out to me--they all say the SAME things over and over--" Could he TELL Ember wasn't a fan of...political happenings?

She was about to reply to his weird name when he KISSED. HER. HAND. Ember's cheeks EXPLODED in a blush and she just--WHAT EVEN. WHAT WAS HAPPENING. She just squeaked at him for a minute before----grabbing his hand and kissing HIS.

There.

She had RETURNED the gesture.

......was that socially acceptable?! SHE WAS SO CONFUSED. "I--yeah--well--thanks for that..." she said with a LOT of blinking. "Jaahhhooo--" his name was weird and hard for her to pronounce. "Jaho." Ugh. "Well anyways--" she BEAMED AND wondered if exchanging hand kisses meant DEFINITE friendship.

"And I...get reaaady for it--" she winked and BEAMED--"Am EMBER BRIGHTEN!!" she may have yelled her name really loud. Like. Super, too loud.

Oops.

She covered her mouth, blushing, and just glanced around..had..had anyone HEARD HER? Well...just oopsies.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin