View Single Post
Old 11-14-2014, 02:15 AM   #22 (permalink)
Casey O

Fan Club Officer

MO & DMT
Jobberknoll

Second Year
x10
Admiratrice des Maraudeurs | C-Rizzle | THE Best Snuggler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post

Miss Guilty and Also Crazy was stiffening up again, which such a shame, William noted as he popped a mashmallow, sans chocolate, into his mouth. "You're welcome," he replied pleasantly, warmly even, and swallowed the 'shallow. He watched as she got out her wand, not at all frightened by all her steaming and sharp movements. In fact, when she was finished cleaning her hair (it looked fine to him), he suddenly reached out to catch her wrist lest she put her wand away.

"Erm..." he didn't usually touch strangers but they'd just had a miniature food fight AND technically they weren't strangers, were they? Just odd always-at-arms acquaintances? Willy let go of her wrist with a sigh. "Can you fix my jacket, please. I wouldn't usually ask but you did do a nice job before and now your hair drippings have gotten onto my favorite suit..."

Look, he'd said please.
Okay, so it was apparent that the man was insane but it was also clear that their moods had completely switched. Bhuvana now felt grumpy, a bit bloated probably from the sight of that marshmallowand really, really, really just wanted to go home and flip through some stupid magazines. But she was here, she was going to investigate the ministerial candidates, and she was going to keep the blood flowing because this man got her super angry and, to be honest, anger was comforting, in a way. It was familiar, and familiar enough that she knew she could easily snap out of it once the source of her anger went away.

She went to put her wand away before she was stopped by a hand. She looked up in surprise, sure it couldn't be the man, but it was, showing the fact that he must be an idiot because literally someone on the mood could see she was ready to explode. Except, he was asking really politely, for her magic, to clean off his favorite suit...

"Not my problem." Actually, it was totally her problem, but by this point she was just so DONE with everything and her social anxiety was kicking in so she craned her neck forward, to see where the spots where, and wrenched her hand rather violently out of his grasp. She cleaned it, no problem, but she didn't leave right away. She just stood there, put away her wand for real this time, and absentmindedly rubbed her wrist. Should she go for another chocolate strawberry, or...