View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 09:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

SPOILER!!: SORREH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sararara View Post

Ezra bit his lip to keep from snorting loudly. Who WAS this one? Acting like a child at a ministry event. Honestly. And in front of a man of HIS position? The Minister would surely have to hear if this woman ruined the event. That is, if he actually was in contact with the Minister...ahem anyways. The media liason stretched his mouth into another forced smile and scooted away from woman. Oopsies indeed! Did she SEE how expensive this suit was? Of course not. This one clearly had no inkling of how stylish he was. Otherwise she'd surely be more careful.

Ezra nodded politely at Ember's introduction, keeping his most professional smile plastered to his face to keep from snorting once more. Pest control, of course. With the lack of class explained, Ezra found it in himself to continue speaking. "How quaint..." and he trailed off. For the first time in recent history, he lacked something to say. Who did she think she was, making him lack interesting conversation! Nobody was allowed to make Ezra Bellamy lag in the conversation department, uh uh. Straightening his already-straightened tie once more, he glanced in the reflection of his watch to ensure his hair had maintained its position. Phew. All good, and wasted on this Ember woman. Noticing his smile had turned into more of a grimace, he forced the corners of his mouth back up again and said, "Creatures, eh? Must be...exciting." Yes, exciting. 'Cause that's what this woman was. Excited.

Oh. Certainly he was speechless from all of the SUGARY GOODNESS THAT HE WAS CONSUMING RIGHT NOW. Ember was almost speechless too. Almost. She downed her marshmallow quickly and WOULD have answered him sooner--if the marshmallow hadn't been so BIG. So she had to chew it all and SWALLOW before gracing a response.

"Well-it IS very interesting actually--but I've ALWAYS been fascinating with creatures, since I was a child--" she grinned. "I have five pets back at my flat, too--" she nodded. Four pets? Was it four? Oh wait--She counted Ferdinand as a pet too, even though he was a shrub. Cute little shrub.

Ember loved all of her creatures.

"And pests--well--they're harmless, really, if you know how they tick--but media liaison?" She asked, head tilted, curiously. "I--well what does that-what do you actually do?" she asked, eyeing the caramel fountain quite a bit now. She didn't even notice William. Which was quite lucky for him, too, because Ember was in a particularly CHATTY mood tonight.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin