View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 03:24 AM   #9 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Default Podium Post and then anyone who wants her??
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

So she was there husbandless, she was hoping he could get out of whatever he needed to do at that castle for the evening and make it. He said he'd see, but she was sure he'd be busy. So Victoria did what she always did at ministry functions, went alone. Taking forever to get ready, because she just had to look perfect, she finally arrived. Looking around she smiled at the people as she passed, hoping Mariel would be there so she had some support, but knowing with a new baby it might not happen.

Finding herself in the Buffet area she looked at the food. It smelled good and spending all day at the office making sure it was running smoothly she had just a little lunch. So food would happen before the evening was out, but something else caught her eyes. Yes, the podium and she felt her stomach turned in knots. She had seen that Daily Prophet article and how it showed she hadn't been at the ministry as long as the other candidates, so now she had to really prove herself more.

Looking around she figured she would just get it over with and walked straight up to it.

"Good Evening, My name is Victoria Culloden and I am one of your Minster Candidates. I've been with the ministry for six years now, I've been part of an amazing group and have been able to lead in many ways. I've seen the ministry go through many things in my time there and feel that Minster Kettleborn has done a great job and I thank him for his service. I do feel that going forward I would make a good minister. I have many ideas on ways to change things, such as bringing more ministry involvement to the community with things like community service days. I would like to see the Board of Governors, Headmistress, and ministry work closer together and bringing a work program for seventh years to get a feel and experience of what jobs in the ministry are really like. These are just a few of my ideas and I am excited to share more with you as the campaigning seasons goes on. I hope you have a wonderful time tonight and thank you."

She stepped away from the podium and took a deep breath. Her nerves making her heart race, but that part was over and she could possibly get some food. Making her way over to the Buffet she looked to decide what she wanted.