View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 06:53 AM   #18 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

SPOILER!!: Paxton!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordred View Post

Paxton let out a chuckle. “Surely your cousins are mature enough not to do it? How old are they, if I may ask?” Paxton is close to most of his cousins, except for the one who lives in Grasmere. Nonetheless, the conversation with Kyleigh makes him want to visit it again. He can, of course, skip his relatives in Grasmere. “Has the place changed a lot? I don’t remember seeing a record bar and book store with a café the last time I visited…” Or maybe his memory was starting to rust? “But if I should find the store, I’d love to see their records…I like old rock music. U2, Bon Jovi…those great masters.” He said thoughtfully and mentally jotted down notes about his next visit.

The department head got his wand and filled his empty cup with water. The man brought the cup to his lips, “I have yet to talk to Ms. Browne about this, so no, no idea yet as to who will be joining us.” And took a sip of his water. Was Paxton missing something? “Oh you do? Well, I met someone from the MLE earlier. He looks like a good candidate to join us.” What’s his name again? Sam? Steven? Simon? Merlin, he just met the guy and he already forgot!

The chuckle made it easier for her to laugh as well, “Honestly her oldest is her oldest is five years old, and the triplets are two years old,” she admitted with a laugh. “Technically their my siblings actually considering my biological father married my adoptive aunt” even though really, it was more confusing than that but that was probably somewhere in her files right? Well not really but it probably would be once the whole election thing got underway.

“Oh it has changed quite a bit” at least she thought that it did, “those are nice musicians, and I’m sure that there are some of their records or albums there” she grinned “I’ve always liked very happy-go-lucky music I must admit” she grinned, “ah yes my aunt and my father both worked in the MLE” she grinned, “and Ms. Browne” it was so weird thinking of her as Miss Browne really, “well, she and I were both in Ravenclaw together” she smiled. “There’s a strong chance that whomever Emily sends I will know them,” she chuckled even though she still was kind of hoping it wasn’t Simon.

Simon would...well, he'd see through her awkward and call her on things. And not to mention he'd probably remark on the glaring issue of the ministries rulings on inter-office-relationships and the fact that well...no he wouldn't do all of that. He'd ask her why the heck did it end that way because they had never had that talk and that made things weird and maybe talking would be good for the whole working together thing? "Well, I do look forward to finding out who we are working with and finding out more about this ring. Do you have any information that you would like me to read before this meeting?" She asked as really a dossier on what was going on could be helpful and maybe, just maybe that would help them to puzzle together why the brooms were contraband.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________