Thread: The Juice Bar
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 04:12 PM   #21 (permalink)
AmbiguouslyMe

SA & DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hazel Martin-Pryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Denny De Palma

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicky Iver

Diagon Alley Employee:
Scout MacIntyre
Daily Prophet Reporter
x4
Granddaddy Ravenclaw | | Jermione Granger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
Jake's first thought was to suggest that possibly the screechsnaps were hungry or something, but he quickly reminded himself that Emmalee, being Senior Botanist, had probably covered all those bases.

"Maybe they're just angry," were the words that escaped his mouth instead, though he didn't recall informing his brain that that was the plan. Jake blinked at the ridiculousness of his own statement, and had the grace to look apologetic for the statement at least. Just sipping his juice here. Yep. "Sounds like it's a real riot on your level, then." Better.

Jake smiled at Emmalee. A proper one.

"Thanks. I'm hoping so too. I feel good about it, at least. Helps to have made a more informed decision, and all." As opposed to jumping into things like his younger self just LOVED to do. Progress. Somewhat.
"I'll have to call one of those sentient plant diviners, then," she laughed. Though, she did wonder if the supplier had mishandled them. Transport trauma, perhaps.

"Riot is a word I would use, yes," she said, rubbing her temple with her free hand. A riot she should probably get back to. Sighing, she set her empty cup down as she listened to Jake talk about his plans.

"I wish you luck in that, then. It was nice to meet you, but I really should get back to my screechers." With a smile and a nod, she turned, then, and made her way back to level 4.

Has anyone ever sung you a lullaby?
You can fly above the rain clouds
Close your eyes
Let the melody carry you
Leave all your fears behind

You can float across a rainbow sky
to once upon a time